Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweat Stains, Beer and Cigarettes


Hey, all dudes! Starting this Saturday, March 24th at the Stevens Square Center for the Arts I have a couple of posters hanging alongside some other great artists. Go check it out, there are some other great artists and photographers there as well. I'm excited to be there with Bill Hauser's work next to mine!

Closing PARTY!

FREE Foods + drinks w/ donations please
The Blind Shake! will be playing along with DJ [karmerica industries]

7–11pm Saturday, April 16th
Stevens Square Center for the Arts
1905 Third Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN 55404

I may be kept in Duluth attending an awards ceremony for the Annual Student Exhibition at The Tweed Museum of Art, but I'm trying my best to make it to see the Blind Shake and meet some peoples. If you're in Duluth check out the Open Studio, 11–3pm where I'll be screen printing some shirts for the public.

No comments: